The Sorel Women's Cate the Great Boot will not only make any outfit look cute, but also will provide incredible functionality. Able to withstand temperatures as low as -25 degrees, the exterior of the Cate the Great boot is made with seam-sealed, waterproof full grain and suede with a vulcanized rubber shell. On the interior, these Sorel women's winter boots feature a recycled felt InnerBoot with a 2.5 mm bonded frost plug for extra insulation. Named after a Russian Empress, inspired by Cree winter moccasins, and most importantly, recommended by Oprah, the Cate the Great boot by Sorel is an absolute winter ensemble must have.
FEATURES of the Sorel Women's Cate the Great Boot
- Seam-sealed waterproof construction
- Waterproof full-grain and suede upper
- Removable 6mm recycled felt Inner Boot
- Faux fur snow cuff
- 25mm bonded felt frost plug
- Handcrafted waterproof vulcanized rubber shell with herringbone outsole
SPECIFICATIONS of the Sorel Women's Cate the Great Boot
- Weight: 30 oz / 850 g
- Shaft Height: 14"