Products on Sale are Discontinued Colors.
The Sorel Men's Caribou Wool Boot is an updated version of the legendary Caribou boot, which means it is now built better than ever. Sorel uses seam-sealed, waterproof full-grain leather and a handcrafted vulcanized rubber shell with Sorel's Underfoot, a thick rubber midsole for insulation from the cold ground, which means the Caribou Wool boot will provide absolute warmth and comfort in temperatures as low as -40 degrees below zero. The interior of this men's winter boot features a removable 9mm InnerBoot made with a felted wool and cotton blend, a 2.5mm bonded felt frost plug, and a knit wool snow cuff to contain heat. Also using the standard AeroTrac non-loading outsole to supply sure-footing on the iciest of surfaces, Sorel provides a winter boot that you will want to keep by the front door for years to come.
DECENT FEATURES of the Sorel Men's Caribou Wool Boot
- Seam-sealed waterproof construction with full-grain leather upper
- Removable 9mm felted wool Inner Boot, Knit wool snow cuff
- 25mm bonded felt frost plug
- Handcrafted waterproof vulcanized rubber shell with Sorel AeroTrac non-loading outsole
- Weight: 39 oz / 1106 g
- Shaft Height: 10" / 25.4 cm