Products on Sale are Discontinued Styles or Colors.
The Sorel Children's Flurry TP boot is perfect for active children who beg to play out in the snow every day. Extremely durable with a water and wind resistant PU coated synthetic textile exterior with an injection molded thermal rubber shell, snow has no chance of getting inside this children's boot to freeze your little one's feet. The Sorel Flurry TP boasts an extremely warm interior made with a removable 6mm ThermoPlus felt InnerBoot and a 2.5mm bonded felt frost plug that will withstand temperatures as low as -25 degrees. Extra features include a built-in gaiter with barrel lock closure system, adjustable gore and velcro instep strap, and traction-enhancing multi-directional lug outsoles to give the children's Flurry TP boots by Sorel extra winter protection.
FEATURES of the Sorel Children's Flurry TP
- Upper: Durable water and wind resistant PU coated synthetic textile upper. Built in gaiter with barrel lock closure system and fixed elastic instep strap
- Insulation: Removable 6 mm ThermoPlus washable, recycled felt inner boot
- Midsole: 2.5 mm bonded felt frost plug
- Outsole: Injection molded waterproof thermal rubber shell with multi-directional lug outsole for enhanced traction
SPECIFICATIONS of the Sorel Children's Flurry TP
- Weight: 17 oz / 482 g
- Temperature Rating: -25° F / -32° C