Products on Sale are Discontinued Styles or Colors.
The Smartwool Women's PhD Snowboard Medium is a tall sock for cozy toes out on the slopes. This sock has been specifically designed for those that take to the slopes with a snowboard, with a cushioned area and mesh vents that compliment the comfort of your boot. A blend of merino wool, nylon, and elastane creates a stretchy, durable, moisture-wicking sock. The doctor is in.
FEATURES of the Smartwool Women's PhD Snowboard Medium
- New 4Degree elite fit system uses two elastics for greater stretch and recovery to keep the sock in place
- Patented ReliaWool technology in high impact areas provides the longer lasting protection to keep feet comfortable
- Strategically placed mesh ventilation zones provide ventilation for temperature and moisture management
- Flat knit durable toe seam for high burst strength
- 1x1 ribbed welt
- 1x1 ribbed leg
- 13" overall height
SPECIFICATIONS of the Smartwool Women's PhD Snowboard Medium
- 63% Merino Wool, 35% Nylon, 2% Elastane
- Height: Over-the-calf
- Cushioning: Medium Cushion