Products on Sale are Discontinued Styles or Colors.
The Smartwool Women’s PHD Outdoor Light Mini Sock is a padded sock for hiking, climbing, and outdoor camping. The elastic provides enough stretch to keep the sock from sliding down in your shoes. Mesh ventilation zones on the ankle and near the toes keep your feet feeling cool and dry. Padding offers all day protection and comfort so you can keep hiking to your heart’s content. Or at least until the trail ends.
FEATURES of the Smartwool Women's PHD Outdoor Light Mini Sock
- New 4Degree elite fit system uses two elastics for greater stretch and recovery to keep the sock in place
- Patented ReliaWool technology in high impact areas provides the longer lasting protection to keep feet comfortable
- Flat knit durable toe seam for high burst strength
- Double layer 1x1 ribbed welt
- 3.75" overall height
SPECIFICATIONS of the Smartwool Women's PHD Outdoor Light Mini Sock
- Pattern: 69% Merino Wool, 29% Nylon, 2% Elastane
- Non Pattern: 72% Merino Wool, 26% Nylon, 2% Elastane
- Height: Mini
- Cushioning: Light Half Cushion