Products on Sale are Discontinued Styles or Colors.
The Smartwool PhD Outdoor Light Crew is a lightweight sock for hiking, biking, running and more. If you're outdoors and ready for adventure, the PhD Outdoor Light Crew will be happy to come along for the ride. The blend of merino wool, nylon, and elastane wicks sweat away from your feet and dries out quickly, keeping you comfy in your boots, hiker lows, or whatever footwear you've got on. The 4 Degree™ Elite fit system wraps your ankle, upper and lower instep, and arch with bands that allow for flex and recovery. I like to call it energy for your feet.
FEATURES of the Smartwool PhD Outdoor Light Crew
- New 4Degree elite fit system uses two elastics for greater stretch and recovery to keep the sock in place
- Patented ReliaWool technology in high impact areas provides the longer lasting protection to keep feet comfortable
- Strategically placed mesh ventilation zones provide ventilation for temperature and moisture management
- Flat knit durable toe seam for high burst strength
- 2x1 ribbed welt
- 1x1 ribbed leg
- 8.5" overall height
SPECIFICATIONS of the Smartwool PhD Outdoor Light Crew
- 68% Merino Wool, 29% Nylon, 3% Elastane
- Height: Crew
- Cushioning: Light Half Cushion