This is the pack of choice for big river running, frequent portaging and worry-free expedition travel. A fully adjustable suspension system can be removed for safe and easy transport, including a ventilated and waterproof back panel, shoulder and sternum straps, plus a hefty waist belt for big loads. The Pro Pack by SealLine features our watertight Dry Seal roll-top closure, along with a heavy-duty, 30-ounce scrim-reinforced vinyl bathtub bottom, 19-ounce scrim-reinforced vinyl sides, and a grab handle for easy lifting.
DECENT FEATURES of the SealLine Pro Pack
- The pack of choice for big river running, frequent portaging and worry-free expeditio travel
- A fully adjustable suspension system can easily be removed for safe river-running, and includes a ventilated and waterproof back panel, shoulder and sternum straps, plus a hefty waist belt for big loads
- Suspension is adjustable for different torso lengths
- 30-oz vinyl bathtub bottom delivers superior durability
- Closure is secured by side and top cinch straps
- Weight: 6 lbs 3 oz / 2790 g
- Dimension: 12.5 x 18.5 x 30" / 32 x 47 x 76 cm
- Volume: 6940 cubic inches / 115 liter
- Closure: Dry Seal dual-strip roll-down
- Material: 19-oz scrim-reinforced vinyl body, 30-oz scrim-reinforced vinyl bottom
This product can only be shipped within the United States. Please don't hate us.