The Sea to Summit eVAC Dry Sack. Here is a slimmed down version of our award winning eVent Compression Dry Sack. We use waterproof, air permeable eVent fabric on the base for valve-free air expulsion, allowing compact packing. Instead of straps for compression, just roll the sack down and air is pushed out of the base. Then close the buckle and you've just saved space and weight. These sacks are oval-shaped, rather than round so they resist rolling when laid on their side.
DECENT FEATURES of the Sea to Summit EVAC Dry Sack
- Air permeable, waterproof eVent fabric base
- Valve-free air expelling design for compact packing
- 70 D fabric for strength
- Oval base resists rolling, packs more efficiently
- Waterproof non-wicking Hypalon roll top closure
- 10,000mm waterhead, lightweight durable nylon
- All seams are double stitched and tape sealed
- White interior for better visibility of contents
- Suitable to keep contents dry in any wet situation where the bag is not submerged
The SPECS for 3 Liter
The SPECS for 5 Liter
- Dimension: 7 x 4 x 11"
- Weight: 1.5 oz / 42 g
The SPECS for 8 Liter
- Dimension: 7 x 4 x 15"
- Weight: 1.7 oz / 48 g
The SPECS for 13 Liter
- Dimension: 8 x 5 x 17"
- Weight: 2 oz / 58 g
The SPECS for 20 Liter
- Dimension: 9 x 6 x 20"
- Weight: 2.4 oz / 69 g
The SPECS for 35 Liter
- Dimension: 11 x 7 x 24"
- Weight: 3 oz / 86 g
The SPECS for 65 Liter
- Dimension: 13 x 8 x 28"
- Weight: 4 oz / 112 g
- Dimension: 15 x 10 x 33"
- Weight: 5.2 oz / 148 g
This product can only be shipped within the United States. Please don't hate us.