Products on Sale are Discontinued Styles or Colors.
Sea to Summit's X Plate is a collapsible hybrid comprised of a rigid, cut-resistant base made of high temperature, food-grade nylon and walls made of food-grade flexible silicone, so they fold flat for compact packing. Each is tough enough to handle chopping with their sturdy nylon base. The silicone sides can withstand temperatures of hot foods and nearby hot surfaces up to 300 degrees Fahrenheit. The sides are flexible, so pouring liquids is easy. When collapsed down flat, other X Products fit snugly into the X Plate for extra space savings when packed.
FEATURES of the Sea to Summit X Plate
- Unbreakable, folds flat for compact packing
- Food grade flexible silicone
- BPA free
- Dishwasher and microwave safe
- Stable rigid base with flexible walls
- Spill resistant, versatile shape
- Cut resistant base for cutlery or chopping
SPECIFICATIONS of the Sea to Summit X Plate
- Dimension: (D x H): 8 x 1.5" / 20 x 3.5 cm
- Weight: 5 oz / 144 g
- Volume: 39 fl oz / 1170 ml
This product can only be shipped within the United States. Please don't hate us.