The Phantom 6000 Boot by Scarpa. A new generation of technical cold weather boots, offering unsurpassed warmth, comfort, support, weight, and shock absorption.
FEATURES of the Scarpa Phantom 6000 Boot
- Automatic and semi-automatic crampon-compatible
- ErgoFit System offers omni-directional progressive flex allowing for natural motion with perfect support
- Rear randing locks heel securely for climbing performance
- Waterproof Tizip zipper and integrated gaitor are "all-conditions ready"
- Easy to use quick-lace system
- Advanced Midsole System provides maximum shock absorption, improved sensitivity and is the lightest available
SPECIFICATIONS of the Scarpa Phantom 6000 Boot
- Upper: Schoeller K-Tech and S-Tech with Cordura and Outdry
- Liner: 3mm EVA + heat reflective aluminum
- Insole: Pro-Fiber XT 30
- Midsole: PU/Micro
- Sole: Vibram Mulaz
- Last: AG
- Weight: 1/2 per pair: 2 lbs 3 oz / 1000 g