Products on Sale are Discontinued Colors.
The Scarpa Kailash GTX Boot is a comfy and rugged hiking boot that is catered for trail hiking and designed to withstand daily abuse. This Scarpa boot features a durable Gore-Tex lining to provide waterproof protection, an innovative shock-absorbing Vibram Hi-Trail Lite sole, and integrated toe rand for critical protection of you little digits. Like all Scarpa boots the Kailash hiking boot combines kick ass comfort, support and performance as you trek through the backcountry wilderness. I was actually wearing these Scarpa hiking boots when I kicked Bigfoot in the you-know-what to get away. Not sure if that's true.
DECENT FEATURES of the Scarpa Men's Kailash GTX Boot
- Performance Comfort Gore-Tex to keep your feet dry
- Bi-directional ankle flex
- Protective toe rand
- Easily tensioned lacing system
- Vibram sole for excellent traction and durability
- Upper: Suede and Nylon
- Lining: Gore-Tex - Performance Comfort
- Insole: Comfort-Flex
- Midsole: PU + TPU
- Sole: Vibram Hi-Trail Lite
- Last: BX
- Weight: 1/2 pair: 1 lb 6 oz / 630 g