Products on Sale are Discontinued Styles or Colors.
The Scarpa Koflach Arctis Expe Boot is a plastic mountaineering boot for taking on the mountain tops of your dreams. The boot is designed for the coldest of climbs, high altitudes and low temperatures are where they excel in keeping your feet warm and protected. The Vario cuff articulation allows your ankles to naturally flex, laterally and fore-aft. All the fancy words aside, it'll help you make the climb upwards with a more natural walk. The inner lining is Arctis Expe HA, which is what will surround you from toe to over the ankle with cushy warmth. The steel rollers allow the laces to be tightened without exerting too much of your precious strength. The outer boot is made with Pebax plastic, which is durable enough to take on the rigors of the mountains while remaining lightweight so as not to overburden. The Vibram Dalaugiri outsole is ready to help your way to the top of the world. Or at least that particular mountain you're looking at.
FEATURES of the Scarpa Koflach Arctis Expe Boot
- Y-Technology combines rigid plastic for support and secure crampon attachment with supple plastic for ease of lacing and natural walking comfort
- Comes standard with High Altitude liner and a heat reflective insole for maximum warmth
- Vario cuff articulation allows natural lateral and fore-aft flex
- Vibram Dalaugiri sole is optimal for the high alpine blending climbing zones, push and brake zones, with stability zones for true all-mountain function
- Steel roller lacing hardware provides unequaled tightening without the exertion
- Rubber randing absorbs impact and improves climb-ability
- Pebax plastic is light and strong in any temperature
SPECIFICATIONS of the Scarpa Koflach Arctis Expe Boot
- Upper: Pebax
- Sole: Vibram Dalaugiri
- Lining Arctis Expe HA
- Weight: 1/2 pair: 2 lbs 14 oz / 1304 g