The SMC Shuttle Tandem Cable Pulley is one of the fastest, lightest and most versatile tamdem pulleys on the market. Designed to last the long haul and for use on cable or rope* up to 13mm. The SMC Shuttle features stainless steel sheaves, four independent sealed ball bearing assemblies, stainless steel fasteners and multiple connection points with enough room for rescue carabiners.
DECENT FEATURES of the SMC Shuttle Tanem Rope Pulley
- Uses four high efficiency sealed stainless steel ball bearings and is designed to function flawlessly under conditions that would shut down lesser grade pulleys.
- Sealed ball bearings provide optimal efficiency, thus reducing the performance-robbing resistance that is inherent in most multiple component systems and they are not prone to failure under misaligned loads or with twisted gear as may occur with needle bearings.
- Multiple independent attachment points
- Light weight ergonomic design
- Fits up to 13mm cable
- Oversized top hole is designed for use with rescue carabiners
- Low profile fasteners help to reduce snagging and hanging up when pulley is being moved.
ALL CLIMBING SALES ARE FINAL.