Featuring an unusually articulate heel area; incredibly accurate pre-molded liner and direct sensory input between foot and shell, the 100mm-last Sensor3 shell may be the most compelling boot in its class.
Through the use of a three-year, 3D imaging foot analysis project, Rossignol has created what may be the most versatile, accurate it for more feet on the market than any other boot.Key Features of the Rossignol Zenith Sensor3 100 Ski Boots:
- Pro Fit Liner: 1st true lasted liner; matches internal shell perfectly for best out-of-the box it.
- Padding: Pre-shaped precise padding holds the heel securely and is resistant to packing out
- One Piece Toe Box & Tongue: Seamless toe box eliminates pressure points around the toes to ensure warmth and comfort
- Instep Pocket: Soft pocket over instep bone for personalized it to provide comfort and circulation to toes
- Easy Entry Concept: Notches in lower shell allow for ultra easy entry and exit without compromising four-buckle boot performance.
- Sensor Concept: The foot's 3 balance points, including: the big toe, little toe and heel sit in closer proximity to the responsive poly-carbonate shell inserts for unprecedented feel and power.
- Neutral Stance: Gives skiers a stable and efficient stance to drive the ski through turns.
- Boot Board: Removable board, improves it and allows for an easier stance adjustment. Freeride boots use material to soften landings and absorb shock.
- Diagonal Buckles: Angled design that is effortless to use and pulls foot back into heel pocket.
This product can only be shipped within the United States. Please don't hate us.