The Synergy Sensor² 100 delivers a forgiving, comfortable fit without sacrificing powerful, all-mountain performance. Sensor² shells feature a 102mm medium-wide fit while retaining the contoured forefoot, strong heel cup and asymmetrical toe box. Sensor Fit technology addresses all of the common problem fit areas, providing an accommodating instep and more articulate ankle area for increased comfort, circulation and warmth. The Synergy Sensor² 100 is a versatile all-mountain boot with a forgiving fit for advanced to intermediate skiers.
Key Features of the Rossignol Synergy Sensor2 100 Ski Boots:
- Last 102
- Flex index 100
- Material - shell POLYETHER + SENSOR2 INSERT
- Material - cuff POLYETHER + POLYETHER INSERT
- Bootboard PU
- Liner - technology FOAM FIT
- Liner - tongue ONE-PIECE TOE BOX
- Buckles - material 4 MICRO - 100% ALUMINIUM
- Buckles - micro DIAGONAL BUCKLES
- Buckles - teeth 4th: QUICKSET 3 POSITIONS 3rd: 3 POSITIONS
- Canting CANTING
- Power strap 40 mm
This product can only be shipped within the United States. Please don't hate us.