The Sensor 102mm last is based on the accurate and versatile Sensor3 last. The Sensor uses the same asymmetrical toe box, and medial, lateral, and heel contours of the Sensor3 but with 2mm more width in key areas. The Sensor accurately accommodates more foot shapes than any other boot on the market.Key Features of the Rossignol Synergy Sensor 80 Ski Boots:
- Pro Fit liner: 1st true lasted liner; matches internal shell perfectly for best out-of-the box it.
- Padding: Pre-shaped precise padding holds the heel securely and is resistant to packing out
- One Piece Toe Box & Tongue: Seamless toe box eliminates pressure points around the toes to ensure warmth and comfort
- Instep Pocket: Soft pocket over instep bone for personalized it to provide comfort and circulation to toes
- Easy Entry Concept: Notches in lower shell allow for ultra easy entry and exit without compromising four-buckle boot performance.
- Neutral Stance: Gives skiers a stable and efficient stance to drive the ski through turns.
- Diagonal Buckles: Angled design pulls foot back into heel pocket and is effortless.
- Tool Free Catch: Makes fine-tuning the it easier.
This product can only be shipped within the United States. Please don't hate us.