The Kiara Sensor 60 has a wide 104mm fit with a progressive 60 flex index which is ideal for intermediate all mountain women skiers. The Sensor Fit liner is a true lasted liner to address the common problem fit areas. The seamless one piece tongue and cushy cutout instep pocket eliminate pressure points across the tops of the toes and that pesky instep bone. The women's Sensor has a special upper cuff that is not only lower but features a distinct tulip backward flare and scalloped profile to accommodate any woman's natural calf shape. The grippy rubber heel gives extra traction for walking around the resort. In the Kiara Sensor 60 women will stay warm and comfortable all day long.
Key Features of the Rossignol Kiara Sensor 60 Ski Boots:
- Last 104
- Flex index 60
- Shell specification NEW POLYOLEFINE + SENSOR CONCEPT
- Bootboard PU
- Cuff specification WOMEN SPECIFICS - NEW POLYOLEFINE
- Liner - technology WOMEN FIT - SPORT THERMO FIT
- Liner - tongue ONE-PIECE TOE BOX
- Buckles - material 4 MICRO - 100% ALUMINIUM
- Buckles - micro DIAGONAL BUCKLES WOMEN DESIGN
- Buckles - teeth 4th: QUICKSET 3 POSITIONS 3rd: 3 POSITIONS
- Power strap 30mm
This product can only be shipped within the United States. Please don't hate us.