The Alias Sensor 100 delivers a comfortable, generous fit without sacrificing powerful, all-mountain performance. Sensor shells feature a 104mm wide fit while retaining the contoured forefoot, strong heel cup and asymmetrical toe box. Sensor Fit technology addresses all of the common problem fit areas, providing an accommodating instep and more articulate ankle area for increased comfort, circulation and warmth. The Alias Sensor 100 is a versatile all-mountain boot with a generous fit for advanced to intermediate skiers.
Key Features of the Rossignol Alias Sensor 100 Ski Boots:
- Last 104
- Flex index 100
- Material - shell POLYETHER + SENSOR CONCEPT
- Material - cuff POLYETHER
- Bootboard PU
- Liner - technology SPORT THERMO FIT PLUS
- Liner - tongue ONE-PIECE TOE BOX
- Buckles - material 4 MICRO - 100% ALUMINIUM
- Buckles - micro DIAGONAL BUCKLES
- Buckles - teeth 4th: QUICKSET 3 POSITIONS 3rd: 3 POSITIONS
- Canting CANTING
- Power strap 40 mm
This product can only be shipped within the United States. Please don't hate us.