The poster child of loose, happy white-powder addiction, the Postermania brings bent backwards fun to jumps, rails, fun boxes, stumps and a foot-and-a-half of fresh. For those days out cruising natural terrain with friends or running hot into a jump, carbon in a V configuration adds edge control, power off the tail, and ollie/nollie power. Key Features of the Rome Postermania Snowboard:
- Pop Rock Reverse Camber- Traditional Rocker or Reverse Camber profile that is loose and fun for riders. It is easy to press, butter, ride switch and float in powder. Never catch an edge.
- Pop Core Matrix- It is important that the inside of your snowboard is wood so it reduces vibration and lasts many seasons.
- StraightBiax Carbon Laminate- Biaxle or a 90 degree fiberglass weave is soft flexing for easy presses, jibs and butters. When you add carbon fiber, you will see increased ollie power. This is a very fun stiffness.
- SinterTrue Base- A fast wax absorbing base that is more durable to handle the abuse of rails.
- Carbon V Stringer Technology- More Carbon! This is a v shaped Carbon Torsion Fork from the binding to the contact point of the snowboard. Soft in the center and snappy on the ends.
- Basalt Impact Plates- These are eco-friendly plates that add more support under your bindings so your board does not break.
- Park Edge Bevel-2 degree base/-2 degree side. Boardslide without fear and still rip a turn early in the morning!
- Waist Width: 144 - 248mm, 147 - 246mm, 150 - 248mm, 153 - 250mm, 156 - 252mm, 159 - 254mm
OVERSIZE ITEM: We cannot ship this product by any expedited shipping method (3-Day, 2-Day or Next Day). Even if you pick that option, it will still go Ground Shipping. Sorry for being so mean.
This product can only be shipped within the United States. Please don't hate us.