The Petzl Voltige Chest Harness is a climbing chest harness that works in conjunction with a seat harness. The Voltige is made with a high-strength polyester webbing, crossing at the back for proper positioning. The harness adjusts with two DoubleBack buckles, one on each side. The chest harness helps hold the climber upright. Nobody wants to descend a climb head first.
FEATURES of the Petzl Voltige Chest Harness
- Two Double Back adjustment buckles
- Rear cross-over allows webbing straps to be correctly positioned
- Adaptable height tie-in point: Reversible design allows buckles to be positioned on the shoulders or under the arms
SPECIFICATIONS of the Petzl Voltige Chest Harness
- Weight: 280 g
- Certification: CE, EN 12277 type D, UIAA 105
- High-strength polyester webbing
ALL CLIMBING SALES ARE FINAL.