The Tandem Speed Pulley by Petzl is a double pulley with stainless steel sheaves and ball bearings designed for Tyrolean traverses on cable or rope. The Tandem Series of pulleys are designed for movement on a Tyrolean traverses. The in-line sheaves and fixed side plates make them very stable. The three versions allow for numerous configurations, depending on the bearing and the efficiency required. They are simple to use and can also be integrated into complex hauling systems.
DECENT FEATURES of the Petzl Tandem Speed Pulley
- Stainless steel sheaves for excellent durability
- Sheave mounted on sealed ball bearings for excellent efficiency
- Accepts up to three carabiners to facilitate use
- Weight: 270 g
- Case Quantity: 10
- Rope Diameter: Maximum: 13 mm
- Cable Diameter: Maximum: 12 mm
- Sheave Type: Sealed ball bearings
- Sheave Diameter: 27.5 mm
- Efficiency: 91%
- Working Load: 10 kN
- Breaking Strength: 24 kN
- Certification(s): CE EN 12278, UIAA
ALL CLIMBING SALES ARE FINAL.