The Stop Descender by Petzl is a self-braking descender for single rope.
FEATURES of the Petzl Stop Descender
- Self-braking function allows you to easily stop and maintain your position on rope
- Device can be rapidly installed or removed from the rope without disconnecting it from the harness
- May also be used to ascend short
SPECIFICATIONS of the Petzl Stop Descender
- Weight: 326 g
- Rope Compatibility: For use with single ropes between 9 and 12 mm in diameter
- Steel and aluminum sheaves, steel camL, cam and wheels are replaceable if worn out
- Certification(s): CE EN 341 class A
- Case Quantity: 15
ALL CLIMBING SALES ARE FINAL.