The Spirit Straight Carabiner by Petzl is a lightweight carabiner that is perfect for the anchor end of a quickdraw for multi-pitch climbing or mountaineering. This carabiner was anodized for better corrosion resistance and a Keylock system for a snag-free body and gate interface. Its straight and to the point and its made by Petzl, so I’m pretty sure it’s a good choice.
DECENT FEATURES of the Petzl Spirit Straight Carabiner
- Great general purpose carabiner for the bolt end of a quickdraw or for racking gear
- Hot forged for optimum strength-to-weight ratio
- Anodized for increased corrosion resistance
- Keylock system
- Material: Hot-forged aluminum 7000
- Certification: CE EN 12275 type B, UIAA 121
- Weight: 49 g
- Major Axis Strength: 23 kN
- Open Gate Strength: 9.5 kN
- Minor Axis Strength: 10 kN
- Gate Opening: 20 mm
ALL CLIMBING SALES ARE FINAL.