The Spirit Bent Carabiner by Petzl has a perfectly curved gate and frame shape to make clipping to the rope while climbing effortless. This carabiner is an asymmetric bent gated, non-locking carabiner with an excellent strength to weight ratio designed for the anchor end of a quick draw. The Spirit is anodized for better corrosion resistance and the Keylock system creates fewer snags between the body and gate, so you can add protection quickly with fewer fumbles.
DECENT FEATURES of the Petzl Spirit Bent Carabiner
- Hot forged for optimum strength-to-weight ratio
- Anodized for increased corrosion resistance
- Keylock system
- Material: Hot-forged aluminum 7000
- Certification: CE EN 12275 type B, UIAA 121
- Weight: 49 g
- Major Axis Strength: 23 kN
- Open Gate Strength: 9.5 kN
- Minor Axis Strength: 10 kN
- Gate Opening: 20 mm
ALL CLIMBING SALES ARE FINAL.