DECENT FEATURES of the Petzl Nomic Ice Tool
- Allows the entire rock climbing repertoire to be transferred to ice
- Thanks to its adjustable ergonomic handle, it offers multiple grip modes and limits the risk of snagging when switching hands
- The ICE pick allows easy penetration in any type of ice, and pulls out easily
- The modular head has two removable pick weights to balance the axe and propel it into the ice with an exceptional swing.
- Equipped with a hammer when placing pitons.
- Ergonomic over-molded handle offers multiple grip options.
- The length of the handle may be adjusted to fit the size of the hand and glove.
- Specific shape of the shaft and the handle limit the risk of pick shift when switching hands
- Fully modular head for adapting the ice axe to the activity and context
- Equipped with MASSELOTTES pick weights, the NOMIC ensures precise, efficient purchase in the ice
- Without the MASSELOTTES pick weights, the NOMIC becomes considerably lighter for dry tooling
- Equipped with a HAMMER (optional), the NOMIC can be used to place pitons
- Interchangeable ICE pick is tapered at the tip (3 mm) for easy penetration, even in cold ice. Its shape allows stable hooking on both ice and rock.
- GRIPTAPE on the upper handle provides better grip and thermal insulation
- Serrated blade under the GRIPREST for better hold
ALL CLIMBING SALES ARE FINAL.