The Petzl Mini Pulley is a lightweight climbing pulley that can handle big loads, but is small enough to go almost anywhere or be carried on the harness. The Petzl Mini is compatible with 7 - 11 mm rope diameters, weighs in at a mere 80 grams, and features solid construction highlighted by aluminum side plates and aluminum sheave with ball bearings. The coolest things always come in mini. Or miniature.
DECENT FEATURES of the Petzl Mini Pulley
- Special side plates designed for use with a Prusik friction hitch in progress capture systems
- Sheave mounted on sealed ball bearings for excellent efficiency
- Compact and lightweight
- Weight: 80 g
- Case Quantity: 10
- Rope Diameter: Minimum: 7 mm, Maximum: 11 mm
- Sheave Type: Sealed ball bearings
- Sheave Diameter: 25 mm
- Efficiency: 91%
- Working Load: 2.5 kN x 2 = 5 kN
- Breaking Strength: 23 kN
- Material(s): Aluminum side plates, aluminum sheave
- Certification(s): CE EN 12278, UIAA
ALL CLIMBING SALES ARE FINAL.