The Locker Screw-Lock carabiner by Petzl is very compact and the lightest of all Petzl locking devices. This carabiner was designed for climbing, caving and mountaineering, has a large capacity and wide opening due to its asymmetrical design. Grab the Locker Screw Lock when you need a lightweight and compact locker for long, big climbs. The Manual locking system has a red warning indicator when the 'biner is unlocked so you can keep climbing confidently when you go to double-check your gear. The special compact profile reduces bulk, and just kind of looks cool.
DECENT FEATURES of the Petzl Locker Screw-Lock Carabiner
- Asymmetrical design allows for a large capacity and wide gate openin
- Special compact profile for reduced bulk
- Keylock system
- Available in Screw-Lock system only (with red lock indicator)
- Weight: 63 g
- Major Axis Strength: 24 kN
- Minor Axis Strength: 9 kN
- Open Gate Strength: 8 kN
- Gate Opening: 21 mm
- Case Quantity: 30
- Material(s): Aluminum
- Certification(s): CE EN 12275 type B, UIAA 121
ALL CLIMBING SALES ARE FINAL.