The Finesse Sling by Petzl. Finesse sewn slings are ultra-light. They include the STRING S webbing protection on the rope end, to protect the webbing from abrasion while keeping the carabiner in position. They come in two lengths: 10 cm and 17 cm.
DECENT FEATURES of the Petzl Finesse Sling
- The 10 mm wide Dyneema webbing offers an excellent weight to strength ratio
- The STRING S holds the rope end carabiner in place and helps protect the webbing from abrasion
- Available in two lengths: 10 and 17 cm
The SPECS for 10 cm
- Case Quantity: 200
- Material(s): Dyneema slings with nylon stitching
- Certification(s): CE EN 566, UIAA
- Breaking Strength: 22 kN
The SPECS for 17 cm
- Weight: 7 g
- Length of sling: 10 cm
- Weight: 10 g
- Length of sling: 17 cm
ALL CLIMBING SALES ARE FINAL.