The Petzl Cordex Plus Gloves are climbing gloves for belay and rappel. The goat skin leather throughout is soft and supple for dexterity and double layer for durability. The main flex areas (knuckles) feature stretch nylon for additional comfort and are abrasion resistant for long life. The palm is padded to protect from generated heat during long rappels or lowers, so you can continue on. The neoprene cuff stretches and secures with Velcro for quick adjustments. A hole at the wrist allows you to attach them to your harness via carabiner. Protect those baby-soft palms of yours.
FEATURES of the Petzl Cordex Plus Gloves
- Natural, high-quality leather with reinforced palm
- Durable double layer of leather in high-wear areas (fingertips, palm, between thumb and index finger)
- Back is made of durable leather with abrasion-resistant stretch nylon at key flex areas
- Neoprene cuff with Velcro closure
- Carabiner hole to attach gloves to harness
- Available in different sizes
SPECIFICATIONS of the Petzl Cordex Plus Gloves
The SPECS for Extra SmallThe SPECS for SmallThe SPECS for MediumThe SPECS for LargeThe SPECS for Extra Large
- Case Quantity: 20
- Certification(s): CE EN 420, CE EN 388, 4144
- Material: Goat skin leather, stretch nylon
ALL CLIMBING SALES ARE FINAL.