These lightweight belay/rappel gloves combine the durability of a work glove with the precise fit and dexterity of a fine driving glove. Double-layered leather protects the palm and other high-wear areas. The back is made of abrasion resistant, breathable stretch nylon, ensuring comfort and fit. The low profile neoprene cuff with Velcro closure features a reinforced carabiner hole for attaching the gloves to your harness.
FEATURES of the Petzl Cordex Gloves
- Natural, high-quality leather
- Durable double layer of leather in high-wear areas (fingertips, palm, between thumb and index finger)
- Back made of breathable stretch nylon
- Neoprene cuff with Velcro closure
- Carabiner hole to attach gloves to harness
- Available in different sizes
SPECIFICATIONS of the Petzl Cordex Gloves
The SPECS for SmallThe SPECS for MediumThe SPECS for LargeThe SPECS for Extra SmallThe SPECS for Extra Large
- Case Quantity: 20
- Certification(s): CE EN 420, CE EN 388, 4142
- Material: Goat skin leather, stretch nylon
ALL CLIMBING SALES ARE FINAL.