The Attache Screw-Lock Carabiner by Petzl is compact, lightweight and easy to handle making this the perfect device for multi-pitch climbing and mountaineering. This climbing carabiner was designed for easy use when belaying with a manual lock to make climbing more enjoyable. The pear shape facilitates use with the Munter hitch for single ropes. The innovative Keylock design is recommended for dirty environments where dust and dirt could cause an automatic locking mechanism to malfunction. When your hands and forearms get so tired you can barely open a granola bar, you won’t have an excuse like "oh I think dirt is getting my ‘biner jammed."
DECENT FEATURES of the Petzl Attache Screw-Lock Carabiner
- Compact, lightweight and easy to handle
- Pear shape facilitates belaying with the Munter hitch on single ropes
- Keylock system
- Available in Screw-Lock system only (with red lock indicator)
- Weight: 80 g
- Locking System: Screw-Lock
- Major Axis Strength: 23 kN
- Minor Axis Strength: 7 kN
- Open Gate Strength: 6 kN
- Gate Opening: 20 mm
- Case Quantity: 30
- Material(s): Aluminum
- Certification(s): CE EN 362, CE EN 12275 type H, UIAA 121
ALL CLIMBING SALES ARE FINAL.