The Patagonia Women's Winter Sun Hoody. Windproof warmth – this jacket combines a lightweight and supple Windstopper Insulated Shell exterior with 100-g Prim aloft Eco insulation for superior weather protection.
FEATURES of the Patagonia Women's Winter Sun Hoody
- Gore-Tex Wind stopper Insulated Shell fabric combined with PrimaLoft Eco insulation is warm, light, compressible and highly weather-resistant
- Interior quilting stabilizes insulation
- Helmet-compatible, 3-way-adjustable hood with laminated visor provides optimal visibility in bad conditions
- Harness - and pack-compatible chest pocket with reverse-coil zippers
- Internal security zip pocket
- Touch Point System with embedded cord locks in hood and hem for quick-and-easy adjustment
- Low-profile cuff with pleated gusset
SPECIFICATIONS of the Patagonia Women's Winter Sun Hoody
- Regular fit
- Weight: 21.1 oz / 598 g
- Shell: 2.8-oz Gore Windstopper 100% nylon
- Insulation: 100-g PrimaLoft Eco 100% polyester (70% recycled)
- Lining: 1.4-oz 20-denier 100% polyester ripstop
This product can only be shipped within the United States. Please don't hate us.