The Patagonia Women's Ultralight Down Hoody. The durable Ultralight Down Hoody is built with our lightest-weight nylon fabric, and insulated with warm, highly compressible 800-fill-power goose down. It has a slim silhouette for thermal efficiency and can be worn under a shell or as a stand-alone layer.
FEATURES of the Patagonia Women's Ultralight Down Hoody
- The toughest, lightest-weight shell fabric we've ever used for down garments; with a Deluge DWR (durable water repellent) finish
- 800-fill-power premium European goose down for low-bulk warmth
- Variegated channel construction stabilizes insulation and allows the use of less down, creating an elegant, low-profile garment
- Low-profile adjustable hood seals in warmth
- Two zippered handwarmer pockets; One zippered chest pocket
- Drawcord hem seals in warmth
- Self-fabric stuff sack
SPECIFICATIONS of the Patagonia Women's Ultralight Down Hoody
- Weight: 8.9 oz / 252 g
- Slim fit
- Shell and lining: 0.8-oz 10-denier 100% nylon ripstop, with a Deluge DWR (durable water repellent) finish
- Insulation: 800-fill-power premium European goose down
This product can only be shipped within the United States. Please don't hate us.