The Patagonia Women's Triolet Pants. The Triolet Pants are made for ski touring or mountaineering in tough weather conditions. The shell pants, engineered with Gore-TexPerformance Shell uses the most durable nylon face fabrics available. The 3-layer construction uses a Gore-Tex membrane, which is bonded between the outer material and robust inner lining for total waterproof/breathable protection.
DECENT FEATURES of the Patagonia Women's Triolet Pant
- 3-layer durably waterproof/breathable and windproof nylon Gore-Tex fabric
- Partially elasticized separating waist with watertight, Slim Zip fly and built-in adjustable belt with separating buckle
- Two hand warmer pockets feature supple, watertight-coated Slim Zips that reduce bulk and weight
- Full-length, watertight, coated side zips for easy on/off snap closures at ankle
- Articulated seat and knees for full mobility
- Ski-boot compatible cuffs have scuff guards, elasticized internal minigaiters, adjustable snap closure and tie-down loops Black
- Regular fit
- Weight: 21.9 oz / 621 g
- 3-layer, 4.2-oz, 40-denier 100% nylon Gore-Tex fabric
- Reinforcement: 3-layer, 5.5-oz, 70-denier 100% nylon Gore-Tex fabric
- Shell and reinforcements have a DWR (durable water repellent) finish
This product can only be shipped within the United States. Please don't hate us.