The Women's Traverse Jacket by Patagonia. Patagonia's lightest, most breathable, recycled polyester soft-shell jacket provides weather protection, dries fast and is durable for all-mountain training or alpine use.
DECENT FEATURES of the Patagonia Women's Traverse Jacket
- Durable and comfortable stretch-woven recycled polyester dries fast and delivers 4-way stretch
- Shell is treated with a Deluge DWR finish for weather protection
- Mesh-lined zip-through stand-up collar with full wind flap and zipper garage
- Strategically placed zippered handwarmer pockets and a zip pocket at left bicep with interior cord pass-through
- Gathered cuffs with encased elastic secures fit at wrist
- Reflective logos at front chest and center-back neck
- Slight drop-tail hem with single-pull drawcord
- Slim fit
- Weight: 10.6 oz / 300 g
- 4.7 oz 70-denier 93% all-recycled polyester, 7% spandex with 4-way mechanical stretch and a Deluge DWR (durable water repellent) finish
This product can only be shipped within the United States. Please don't hate us.