Products on Sale are Discontinued Styles or Colors.
FEATURES of the Patagonia Women's Torrentshell Trench Coat
- H2No Performance Standard 2.5-layer tear-resistant fabric is packable and lightweight, interior surface design channels moisture away from skin, slides easily over layers and protects the waterproof/breathable barrier from abrasion
- Removable hood has adjustable drawcord and secures with hidden snaps
- Full-length snapped placket with 2-way zipper and storm flap
- Articulated elbows, 2-position, snapped cuff tabs
- Pockets: Two patch pockets with flaps secure with hidden snaps, side-entry handwarmers lined with brushed polyester
- Front and back princess seaming with darts provide a feminine silhouette, removable belt and closed back pleat
- Above-the-knee length
SPECIFICATIONS of the Patagonia Women's Torrentshell Trench Coat
- Weight: 14.7 oz / 417 g
- Regular fit
- H2No Performance Standard Shell: 2.5-layer, 2.6-oz 50-denier 100% nylon ripstop with a waterproof/breathable barrier and Deluge DWR (durable water repellent) finish
This product can only be shipped within the United States. Please don't hate us.