The Patagonia Women's Super Alpine Jacket. This technical shell jacket is built for long, cold days in the mountains. The Super Alpine Jacket, engineered with Gore-Tex Pro Shell uses the lightest and most durable nylon face fabrics available. The 3-layer construction uses a special high performance membrane that's bonded between the outer material and GORE Micro Grid Backer Technology. Gore-Tex Pro Shell provides the highest level of waterproof/breathable protection, durability and comfort for tough alpine conditions.
DECENT FEATURES of the Patagonia Women's Super Alpine Jacket
- New Gore-Tex Pro fabric delivers the same trusted levels of uncompromised, durable waterproofness, but with an even better range of breathability
- Helmet-compatible Optimal Visibility Hood with laminated visor for good visibility in poor conditions
- Touch Point System with embedded cord locks in hood and hem for quick-and-easy adjustment
- Gusseted underarm panels let you reach without raising the body of the jacket
- Harness-and pack-compatible Pressed Pleat Pockets increase capacity without adding seams
- Supple, watertight Slim Zips are laminated in place to reduce bulk
- Pleated Gasket Dry Cuffs provide a tight, low-profile wrist seal
The SPECS of the Patagonia Women's Super Alpine Jacket
- Regular fit
- Weight: 17.6 oz / 499 g
- 3-layer, 3.8-oz, 40-denier 100% nylon Gore-Tex Pro fabric
- Reinforcement: 3-layer, 4.9-oz, 150-denier 100% nylon Gore-Tex Pro fabric
- Shell and reinforcements have a DWR (durable water repellent) finish
This product can only be shipped within the United States. Please don't hate us.