The Patagonia Women's Re-Tool Hoody is made of Polartec Thermal Pro polyester fleece and uses high-pile extra long fibers for warmth retention. The Re-Tool Hoody features a hip length slim fit with yoke and princess seams for contouring and shaping, and is extremely lightweight at only 17.5 oz. Reinforced with Supplex nylon and kangaroo hand-warmer pockets, you are guaranteed to keep the heat even on the coldest of days. I feel like every day of my life is nap resistance training, especially when I'm cozied up in my Patagonia fleece. Or when they insist on playing classical music at the office.
DECENT FEATURES of the Patagonia Women's Re-Tool Hoody
- Deep-pile fleece with 51% recycled polyester has extra-long fibers for warmth retention
- Hood for extra warmth
- Hidden 4-snap closure on front placket is reinforced with Supplex nylon
- Yoke and princess seams add contouring and shaping brushed micro polyester fleece trim around hood opening, sleeve cuffs and hem
- Supplex nylon chest pocket flap with stay-put envelope construction
- Kangaroo hand warmer pocket
- Hip length
- Slim fit
- Weight: 16.9 oz / 479 g
- 9-oz Polartec Thermal Pro 100% polyester fleece (51% recycled)
This product can only be shipped within the United States. Please don't hate us.