The Women's Rain Shadow Pants by Patagonia. Hardworking, full coverage, lightweight rainwear pants for easily packable wet-weather protection.
DECENT FEATURES of the Patagonia Women's Rain Shadow Pants
- Lightweight, 2.5-layer tear-resistant H2No Performance Standard nylon fabric is highly breathable and repels moisture
- Highly engineered interior surface moves moisture away from skin, protects the waterproof/breathable barrier from abrasion, and slides easily over layers
- Partially elasticized waistband with zip fly and snap closure
- Fully separating side-zips are watertight-coated and treated with a Deluge DWR finish
- Snap closures at ankle
- Articulated knees
The SPECS of the Patagonia Women's Rain Shadow Pants
- Regular fit
- Weight: 10.5 oz / 297 g
- H2No Performance Standard Shell: 2.5-layer, 2.5 oz 100% nylon with a waterproof/breathable barrier and a Deluge DWR (durable water repellent) finish
This product can only be shipped within the United States. Please don't hate us.