The Women's R2 Vest by Patagonia. The R2Vest is made of a breathable, high-loft fleece that's lightweight, stretchy, compressible and provides superior core warmth and insulation under a shell.
DECENT FEATURES of the Patagonia Women's R2 Vest
- Exceptional warmth-to-weight ratio, stretchy, compressible and breathable
- Directional knit wicks moisture and speeds dry time
- Collar and chin flap lined with Polartec Power Stretch fabric (made with recycled polyester) for next-to-skin comfort
- Shoulder yoke offset for comfort with pack straps
- Polartec Power Stretch fabric panels under the arms allow for a close fit, improved motion and increased durability in high-wear areas
- Pockets: Two zippered hand warmers
- Slim fit
- Weight: 8.2 oz / 232 g
- Body: 6.1-oz Polartec Thermal Pro 97% polyester (64% recycled), 3% spandex
- Side panels: 6.6-oz Polartec Power Stretch 88% polyester (60% recycled), 12% spandex
This product can only be shipped within the United States. Please don't hate us.