The Patagonia Women's R2 Jacket is made with Polartec Power Stretch fleece and provides a slim fit that is both compressible and breathable. The R2 Jacket is super lightweight, weighing in at only 12 oz., and provides superior warmth and insulation under a shell for alpine ascents and descents. Patagonia’s stretch fleece material provides improved motion and increased durability as well as moisture wick technology when you need it the most.
FEATURES of the Patagonia Women's R2 Jacket
- Excellent warmth-to-weight ratio
- Compressible, breathable and stretchy
- Directional knit wicks moisture and speeds dry time
- Collar and chin flap lined with Polartec Power Stretch fabric (recycled polyester) for next-to-skin comfort
- Polartec Power Stretch fleece panels under the arms allow for a close fit, improved motion and better durability in high-wear areas
- Zippered Pockets: Two hand warmers, one left chest
- Shoulder seams set forward for pack-wearing comfort
SPECIFICATIONS of the Patagonia Women's R2 Jacket
- Slim fit
- Weight: 11.4 oz / 323 g
- Body: 6.1-oz Polartec Thermal Pro 97% polyester (64% recycled), 3% spandex
- Side Panel: 6.6-oz Polartec Power Stretch 88% polyester (60% recycled), 12% spandex
This product can only be shipped within the United States. Please don't hate us.