Products on Sale are Discontinued Styles or Colors.
The Patagonia Women's Primo Pants. Our premium ski/board pants: The Primos, engineered with GORE-TEX Performance Shell uses the most durable nylon face fabrics available. The 3-layer construction uses a GORE-TEX membrane, which is bonded between the outer material and robust inner lining for total waterproof, breathable protection.
DECENT FEATURES of the Patagonia Women's Primo Pant
- Tough 3-layer recycled nylon Gore-Tex fabric protects against cold and wet snow
- Waist details: Brushed tricot lining wicks moisture
- Adjustable elastic tabs customize the fit
- Two-snap closure and zip fly
- Loops on rear yoke attach pants to powder skirt of any Patagonia Snow jacket
- Slim Zip installation with watertight-coated zippers reduce bulk and weight
- Gusseted crotch and articulated knees improve mobility and reduce bulk
- External thigh vents quickly release heat
- Gaiters keep snow out
- Tough scuff guards protect inside of leg and bottom hem
- Zippered Pockets: Two handwarmers and one right thigh
The SPECS of the Patagonia Women's Primo Pant
- 3-layer, 5.6-oz 70-denier 100% recycled nylon Gore-Tex fabric with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish
- Weight: 19.9 oz / 564 g
This product can only be shipped within the United States. Please don't hate us.