The Women's Primo Down Jacket is Patagonia's warmest and most protective insulated hard-shell jacket. For years the Primo Down has been a favorite ski jacket among our customers, and it has been updated for this season with a new articulated fit and higher fill down. Be warned, the Primo Down might push the limits of how much you can love a jacket. You may never look at your old jackets the same again. But that's fine. The shell material is breathable, waterproof GORE-TEX® which protects the 800-fill goose down. The hood is two-way adjustable and can fit a helmet. It has a removable, low-profile powder skirt and a webbing loop at the back to connect to any Patagonia snow pants.
FEATURES of the Patagonia Women's Primo Down Jacket
- Durable and lightweight 2-layer nylon Gore-Tex fabric for durably waterproof/breathable and windproof protection warm and highly compressible 800-fill-power goose down insulation
- Helmet-compatible, 2-way-adjustable fixed hood with laminated visor for optimal visibility in bad conditions Touch Point System embedded cord locks in hood and hem for quick adjustment goose down filled draft collar at back of neck for extra warmth
- Slim Zip installation with watertight coated zippers reduce bulk and weight
- Pit zips quickly release heat adjustable, low-profile cuff with pleated gusset secures over or under gloves
- Removable, sleek, low-profile powder skirt stays in place whether secured or not and rotates as rider moves for comfort and protection
- Zippered pockets: two chest, one includes secure media pocket with cable routing two hand warmers one internal drop-in for goggles and gloves one internal stash
- RECCO avalanche rescue reflector embedded in back of neck
- Regular fit
- Weight: 29.1 oz / 825 g
- Shell: 2-layer 2.71-oz 40 x 70 denier 100% nylon plain weave Gore-Tex fabric with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish
- Lining: 100% nylon ripstop
- Powder Skirt: 3.5-oz 91% eco polyester and 9% spandex
- Insulation: 800-fill-power premium European goose down
This product can only be shipped within the United States. Please don't hate us.