Products on Sale are Discontinued Colors.
The Patagonia Women's Powder Bowl Pants. Let our Powder Bowl Pants complete your backcountry ensemble. The shell pants, engineered GORE-TEX Performance Shell uses the most durable nylon face fabrics available. The 2-layer construction uses a GORE-TEX membrane, which is bonded to the outer material and protected on the inside by a separate lining for better wear, greater comfort, and waterproof, breathable protection.
DECENT FEATURES of the Patagonia Women's Powder Bowl Pant
- Durable 2-layer polyester Gore-Tex fabric for durably waterproof/breathable and windproof protection brushed and slick mesh lining keeps you warm and wicks away moisture
- Waist details: combination of slick taffeta and a self-fabric lining repels and wicks away moisture adjustable elastic tabs customize fit two snap closure and zip fly
- Loop on rear yoke attaches pant to powder skirt on any Patagonia Snow jacket
- Slim Zip installation with watertight coated zippers reduce bulk and weight
- Zippered pockets: two hand warmers one back one right thigh
- Gusseted crotch and articulated knees for mobility external mesh-lined thigh vents quickly release heat and keep snow out
- Gaiters with a DWR finish seal out snow tough scuff guards protect inside of leg and bottom hem
- RECCO avalanche rescue reflector embedded at lower right leg
- Regular fit
- Weight: 24.9 oz / 706 g
- 2-layer, 4.3-oz 150-denier 100% polyester Gore-Tex fabric with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish
- Lining: Seat and upper thighs: 100% brushed polyester mesh
- Legs: 100% polyester mesh
- Gaiters: 2.3-oz 100% polyester with a DWR finish
This product can only be shipped within the United States. Please don't hate us.