The Patagonia Women's Northwest Parka. The rain in Spain falls mainly on your head, so grab this elegant waterproof, down-insulated parka (with a removable hood) for warmth and protection from the elements; made of recycled polyester and insulated with 600-fillpower premium European goose down.
FEATURES of the Patagonia Women's Northwest Parka
- H2No Performance Standard 2.5-Layer Waterproof/Breathable Woven Recycled Polyester Shell
- Engineered, Quilted Liner with 600-Fill-Power Premium European Goose Down
- Insulated, Adjustable Snap-On Hood
- 2-Way Full-Length Zip with Storm Flap Secures with Snaps
- Classic Style Collar
- Front Princess Seams and Back Darts Add Shape and Contour
- Two Pleated, Zippered Handwarmer Pockets
- Above-The-Knee Length
SPECIFICATIONS of the Patagonia Women's Northwest Parka
- Weight: 29.1 oz / 824 g
- H2No Performance Standard Shell: 2.5-Layer, 5.3 oz 100% Recycled Polyester Woven with a Waterproof/Breathable Barrier and a Deluge DWR (Durable Water Repellent) Finish
- Lining: 1.3 oz 100% Recycled Polyester Ripstop
- Insulation: 600-Fill-Power Premium European Goose Down
This product can only be shipped within the United States. Please don't hate us.