The Women's Nano Puff Hoody by Patagonia. Windproof and water-resistant, the Nano PuffHoody jacket is warm, incredibly lightweight, highly compressible and can be worn as insulation or outerwear in cold climates.
DECENT FEATURES of the Patagonia Women's Nano Puff Hoody
- Ultra light ripstop recycled polyester
- Lightweight 60-g PrimaLoft One insulation provides excellent warmth and compressibility
- Unique quilt pattern holds insulation in place for durability
- Zippered pockets: two hand warmers, one internal chest pocket (doubles as stuff sack) with a reinforced carabineer clip-in loop
- Under-the-helmet hood construction is light and simple
- Dual-adjust draw cord hem seals out wind
- Regular fit
- Weight: 12.7 oz / 360 g
- Shell: 1-oz 15-denier 100% recycled polyester
- Insulation: 60-g PrimaLoft One 100% polyester (70% recycled)
- Lining: 1.4-oz 22-denier 100% recycled polyester
- Shell and lining have a Deluge DWR (durable water repellent) finish
This product can only be shipped within the United States. Please don't hate us.