The Patagonia Women's Fiona Parka is a lightweight down parka for urban settings, from work to window shopping. The 100% polyester fabric is windproof and coated with a durable water repellent finish for water-resistance once the snowflakes start to fall. The shell takes the brunt of the weather while the 600 fill power duck down traps warm air from your shoulders to thigh to keep you insulated this winter. The creatively quilted baffles add a snappy look that retains your feminine shape instead of looking like you threw on a potato sack. Brave the cold weather with the Fiona and stay a step ahead of the crowded streets.
FEATURES of the Patagonia Women's Fiona Parka
- Windproof and water-repellent shell fabric with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish
- Insulated with Traceable Down (third-party-certified, non-live-plucked, non-force-fed) 600-fill-power duck down
- Quilting pattern has curved, feminine lines
- Full-length two-way zipper
- On-seam handwarmer pockets
- Princess seams front and back
- Above-the-knee length
SPECIFICATIONS of the Patagonia Women's Fiona Parka
- Slim fit
- Weight: 14.1 oz / 399 g
- 1.5-oz 22-denier 100% recycled polyester with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish
- Insulation: Traceable Down (third-party-certified, non-live-plucked, non-force-fed) 600-fill-power duck down
This product can only be shipped within the United States. Please don't hate us.