The Women's Down With It Vest by Patagonia. Patagonia's new down vest redefines the genre with its sleek, simple lines. It's made of all-recycled polyester, has a removable hood, and 600-fill-power premium European goose-down insulation.
DECENT FEATURES of the Patagonia Women's Down with It Vest
- 100% recycled polyester shell insulated with 600-fill-power premium European goose down
- Adjustable, removable hood lined with deep-pile fleece
- Front zipper allows for ventilation
- On-seam, zippered handwarmer pockets
- Internal zippered security pocket
- Diagonal chevron quilting for contoured fit
- Non-quilted side panels for a sleek silhouette
- Hip length
- 2.3-oz 100% recycled polyester with a Deluge DWR (durable water repellent) finish
- Insulation: 600-fill-power premium European goose down
- Hood Lining: 100% polyester fleece
- Weight: 15 oz / 425 g
This product can only be shipped within the United States. Please don't hate us.