The Patagonia Women's Down With It Parka is a long jacket for the cold of winter. The Down With It Parka is filled with 600 fill power duck down, falling to knee-length to insulate your upper half for the chilly winter commute. The polyester shell is 100% recycled, lightweight, and coated with a durable water repellent for weather resistance. The quilted pattern with narrow seams on the sides provide a feminine silhouette that looks good on the city streets. Tuck frosty hands into the handwarmer pockets for an extra boost, and zip gloves inside them when you reach your destination.
FEATURES of the Patagonia Women's Down With It Parka
- All-recycled polyester shell insulated with Traceable Down (third-party-certified, non-live-plucked, non-force-fed) 600-fill-power duck down
- Quilted pattern has narrow lines on side panels for a sleek silhouette
- 2-way front zipper with wind flap
- On-seam zippered handwarmer pockets; interior zippered chest pocket
- Knee length
SPECIFICATIONS of the Patagonia Women's Down With It Parka
- Slim fit
- Weight: 27.7 oz / 785 g
- Shell: 2.3-oz 100% recycled polyester with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish
- Insulation: Traceable Down (third-party-certified, non-live-plucked, non-force-fed) 600-fill-power duck down
This product can only be shipped within the United States. Please don't hate us.