A guy bought a dog from a blacksmith. When he got the dog home it made a bolt for the door. Puns are terrible but The Women's Down With It Parka by Patagonia almost makes up for its name. This Patagonia jacket is for winter’s coldest days. This full length down jacket has unquilted side panels for a sleeker silhouette. This Patagonia women’s winter jacket also has a removable hood with two draw cords will have you down with this winter jacket all season long.
DECENT FEATURES of the Patagonia Women's Down With It Parka
- 100% recycled polyester shell insulated with 600-fill-power premium European goose down
- Quilted pattern has narrow lines on side panels for a sleek silhouette
- 2-way front zipper with wind flap
- On-seam zippered hand warmer pockets interior zippered chest pocket
- Knee length
SPECIFICATIONS of the Patagonia Women's Down With It Parka
- Slim fit
- Weight: 27.7 oz / 785 g
- 2.3-oz 100% recycled polyester with a Deluge DWR (durable water repellent) finish
- Insulation: 600-fill-power premium European goose down
This product can only be shipped within the United States. Please don't hate us.